marți, 5 ianuarie 2010

I...

I smile in death, having two teeth missing... I do harakiri mind for every thought lost. I throw myself headlong for a love decapitated. I built a castle of sand from a stone with personality. I claime to time after losing thousands of seconds. I'm looking for half the fourth-dimensional straw. I confront forehead wrinkles substitutes. I wake to sleep ego self. I tickles my pride as a drunk on words. I exorcise my soul suffocated by too many angels. I pick up my feelings on a grid every fifth season. I encircle colorless halo with a marker. I can cause death in a contest of mowing the weeds of life. I fix a mirror gloss future objectives. I respectfully but change shape distorted shape. I facilitated a meeting with the woman of my tender. I draw heart-shaped tattoos on both ends of the tongue. I give teeth to transplant for a perfect kiss of death when I will be myself abundantly.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu